29 May 2010

Review: Meishoku Moist Labo BB Essence Cream SPF40 PA+++


I finally got two of the BB creams that I had ordered in the mail a few days ago. So far I've only tested out this one, so I'm only doing a review on this for now, and hopefully I'll be able to do a review on the other one soon.

So this is the first Japanese BB cream that I've tried.

And of course, I can't read Japanese, so I don't know what the package says.... but, I Googled it to find some more information about it, and....

"Meishoku BB Total Cream covers all your blemishes perfectly and cuts off UV rays that are harmful to your skin. A perfect waterproof and sweatproof cream which gives you porcelain skin while keeping it moist. The color easily adheres to fit your skin color, hence solving the problem of unmatched color. Suitable for all skin types.

Hyaluron Moist Essence, SPF40 PA+++, Concealer, Foundation, Pore and sebum care, Trouble soothing and Skin Improvement."

It comes in #1 Natural, or #2 Shiny. I went with the #1 Natural. The tube contains 33g of product, which is smaller than typical Korean BB cream sizes of around 50-60 ml. I ordered mine over Ebay for about $15 USD, which I think was really worth it.

Compared to all the other BB creams that I've tried, instead of being darker than my skin tone, this one is a little bit lighter, and it does not have any greyish undertone, which is something I really like about it.

It has a very thick consistency, which makes it kind of hard to blend, which I hate, but its fine if I mix it with a little bit of moisturizer.

It is VERY lightly scented, barely even noticeable. I only notice it if I put it right up to my nose and start sniffing. Smells kind of like a really faint sunscreen smell or something.

It has pretty good coverage considering that it's so thick, and lasts all day for me without drying out my skin, getting cakey, or fading away. Plus, it makes my skin look brighter and have a healthy glow.

Overall, the only thing I don't like about this BB cream is that it doesn't blend very well. Otherwise, I'd definitely recommend trying this out if you have a lighter skin tone.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, did this product make you break-out into acne? How long did you use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it didn't make me break out. I've used it for about a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the powder form and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The facial foam and lotion ( hyaruronic , collagen & Q10) are superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The facial foam and lotion ( hyaruronic , collagen & Q10) are superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission. herbsenroute.com

    ReplyDelete